QCWA CHAPTER 70
Minutes of Meeting Nov. 17th, 1993
Held at the Carlingwood Family Restaurant
- Due to a lack of detailed
minutes this will be a concise report on the Minutes of the November, 1993
THE NOVEMBER MEETING WAS ELECTION NIGHT.
· The Executive voted in for 1994 were as follows:-
· President Croft Taylor VE3CT
· Vice-President Bill Barrie VE3AAS
· Secretary-Treasurer Keith Bedal VE3GFI
· Director Jim Dean VE3IQ
· Director Gord Grant VE3DY
The speaker for the November 17th meeting was John Athey VE3GS.
John spoke on catching and QSL-ing the rare ones. This was a continuation of a
talk that John gave us at the May 19th, 1993 meeting.
73 de Phil
Croft Taylor (VE3CT) Phil Robinson (VE3CUR)
President 839-3336 Sect'y-Treas. 821-3287
3 Weatherly Dr. 3231 Yorks Corners Road
Kanata, Ont., K2W 1A3 Kenmore ON K0A 2G0